Support for Junior Researchers
The training and support of up-and-coming scientists is a central concern of NeuroCure. In addition, measures that are already established and successful are given support for training and expanded.
The Cluster of Excellence assists committed up-and-coming scientists with the awarding of fellowships for the International Graduate Program Medical Neurosciences.
The international MSc, PhD and MD/PhD-course of studies for students of medicine and bio-sciences currently comprises approx. 40 masters and 60 PhD students. The aim of the practice-oriented course of studies is to drive forward translational (from bench to bedside) research in the field of the neurosciences. In addition to the possibility of being able to work on one's own projects, the course of studies offers a comprehensive framework curriculum with seminars, colloquia and symposia.
You can find detailed information on the program of studies at: www.medical-neurosciences.de
Further post-graduate research programs in the neurosciences in Berlin:
- Cerebrovascular Medicine (MSc, postgraduate program)
- International Graduate Program Computational Neuroscience (MSc and PhD)
- Infection Biology and Immunity (PhD, MD oder gleichwertige)
- International Graduate School Languages of Emotion (PhD oder gleichwertige)
- Berlin School of Mind and Brain (PhD)
- Molecular Cell Biology (PhD)
- Molecular Medicine (PhD)
- Helmholtz International Research School Molecular Neurobiology (PhD)
- Neurobiology and behavior (MSc)
- Berlin-Brandenburg School for Regenerative Therapies (PhD)
- GRK 1123 Learning and Memory (PhD oder gleichwertige)
- GRK 1258 Neuroinflammation (PhD oder gleichwertige)
- CORTEX – Marie Curie Early Stage Training (PhD)
Central contact points for Berlin students in the field of neurosciences: